If for any reason you need to return your purchase then this can be arranged FREE OF CHARGE by using DPD pickup, simply use the returns label provided with your delivery.
All returns need to be done within 30 days, unwanted goods should be returned in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and in a saleable condition.
To return your items simply follow the below simple steps:
- Find the DPD 'Return your Parcel' label that came with your parcel
- Complete the label including your order number (this is vital as without it we can't tie up your order to your return)
- Stick on the outside of the box.
- Visit www.dpd.co.uk/pickuplocator to find your nearest store and drop off your parcel.
- Please ensure that you get a receipt so that you and we can track your return.
If you do have any questions you can contact us either by e-mailing us at email@example.com or by calling 0808 168 3795 (Mon-Fri 9am-9pm GMT, Weekends 11am-5pm), if you could include your order number on any communication that would be very much appreciated.
For info the Returns Label will look a little like the one below, if you don't receive one in your parcel then please use the contact details above to request a new one.
Please Note: that we are unable to accept returns for any Mixed to Order paint orders, please contact us and we can let you know the best way to dispose of these items.
Once we receive your parcel, we will refund your account, due to high volumes this is currently taking 10-14 days after receipt of the parcel.
Please Note: it is important that the above process is followed for all product returns, any returns received outside of this process will delay any refunds and may be returned to you without a refund being processed.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on Mixed Paint, Samples of Wallpaper or Borders or any other bespoke or customised products.